Here one hand still knows what the other is doing.
You don't have to work for a mega-corporation to enjoy thrilling international tasks. Feldklasse has a lean structure, the atmosphere is informal and hierarchies are as low as a freshly levelled field. Besides we are not only a producer of hoeing machines, but also researchers and inventors. Sounds interesting to you? Then give it a try and apply
Wanted: Sales talent for agricultural technology
Job description: you are the first contact person for existing and potential customers. You sell machines for vegetable cultivation, providing first aid and checking last details. You work alternately in office and field service, and sometimes from your home if you like. You report directly to the Managing Director and otherwise act independently. You travel a lot and cultivate national and international business contacts.
This is how we can imagine you
You have great plans, a good understanding of technology and a heart for agriculture. You can deal with people and know how to sell without forcing people to buy. You can switch easily between a lively conversation in German and English. You like to help customers and can put yourself in their shoes. If you also possess a driving license class B, T or BE and already have some professional experience, you should write to us.
What we offer you
- a job with a future, and an indefinite contract
- very varied and exciting tasks
- high personal responsibility
- fair payment, consisting of a fixed and a variable part
- company car, smartphone, notebook (also for private use)
- flat hierarchies, flexible working time
- further training and development possibilities n
- company pension scheme
- great colleagues with team and pioneer spirit
- located in Meerbusch (near Düsseldorf), right in the conurbation of North Rhine-Westphalia
You can already smell the fields?
Then apply now via email@example.com